Cash RequiredThe cash required is the amount of cash you have available or that you can access without referring to a traditional loan (family loans, stock, retirement plans, etc).
Total InvestmentThe total investment is the total expected spending amount to start their business. This includes the franchise fee and other spending fees such as real estate, staffing, and supplies.
|starting from 200.000€-300.000€|
Available LocationsThe available locations for franchising are the territories or regions the franchisor is looking to develop.
|All of Eastern Europe|
|Total Units (Worldwide)||2|
Museum of Senses
Museum of Senses is an edutainment specialty museum, a niche on the market.
Why is the Museum of Senses' concept so unique?
To begin with, it integrates human senses as a „tool” to explore Museum exhibitions, it implements local culture by providing a localized visitor’s experience, and it targets all generations from 3 to 90 years old.
Benefits of Museum of Senses business model as a franchise, partnership, or joint venture:
- niche market that offers great potential;
- unique museum concept;
- diversified sales channels;
- marketing/social media;
- operating model.
In case you didn't know, experience, entertainment, edutainment – is among the top 3 industries that will expand in the post-Covid 19 period due to the simple fact that people are eager to have fun, to relax, and have great times with loved ones in amazing locations.
Museum of Senses is present for now in Prague (Czech) and Bucharest (Romania), and is looking to expand internationally.
What's important for all franchisees is that Museum of Senses handles all set up activities and provides strategic partners on daily basis with know-how and support in all segments of running the Museum of Senses concept. Comprehensive operational ongoing support, along with training will make your franchise opening run smooth.
Why one should invest in the Museum of Senses concept:
- Edutainment concept with modern experience design = huge niche with very low competition;
- The broadest possible targets = higher and diverse revenues streams;
- All year round interesting = easier operations, steadier cash flow;
- Easy to manage attraction = low, controllable costs;
- Relatively small investment = fast ROI Global topic;
- Your success is our success = top-level support;
- Perfect timing.
Total investment depends on the size of the location that can vary from 250 m2 to over 1.000m2 and up, condition of the location, and implemented mix of exhibitions concept. The initial investment can start from 200.000 Euro/300.000 Euro.
Who makes a great fit for a Museum of Senses franchisee?
- individuals who can share the passion for the Museum of Senses brand;
- specific qualities such as ambition, energy, and high motivation to succeed;
- someone that has an astute business mind, an enterprising attitude, and a proven background of growing a successful business ideally within the franchising and entertainment sector (highly desirable, but not essential);
- a person who has available resources to invest in a franchise concept, partnership, or joint venture and future growth;
- someone who has a strong commitment to customer service and visitors' experience.